🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where did my earnings go?
Page options
amwenze
Community Member

Where did my earnings go?

I have been paid for three milestones over the last week and a half or so, and I had my payment method set to an “instant” transfer every two weeks. If I look at my balance, most of it is gone but nothing has hit my bank account. It’s been almost two weeks since my first payment. Additionally, I have tried multiple times to submit a ticket but anytime I try to contact Help the link takes me straight back to the Upwork Help main page. How can I get paid?
2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Alana,

I've escalated your concern to the team for further checking. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Alana W wrote:
I have been paid for three milestones over the last week and a half or so, and I had my payment method set to an “instant” transfer every two weeks. If I look at my balance, most of it is gone but nothing has hit my bank account.

Have you actually WITHDRAWN any funds yet? "Instant" means that when you initiate a withdrawal, it's instant. It does not mean it's instantly sent when a client pays.

There is a 5 day security period before any funds become available. So all milestones approved in the last 5 days will still be pending.

Take a look at your Reports Home Page , where I think you'll find the remaining money.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members