🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where do I find Top Rated forums?
Page options
atif089
Community Member

Where do I find Top Rated forums?

I remember stumbling upon them once but I have no idea how. Is there a link or something that I can use to find Top Rated forums?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pudingstudio
Community Member

Atif M wrote:

I remember stumbling upon them once but I have no idea how. Is there a link or something that I can use to find Top Rated forums?

Thanks

Are you are Top Rated?

It's on the menu on top of the page. If you're not a Top Rated, won't be visible.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
pudingstudio
Community Member

Atif M wrote:

Thanks

Are you are Top Rated?

It's on the menu on top of the page. If you're not a Top Rated, won't be visible.

Thanks, I started seeing it just now. Must have been some bug somewhere because I literally have tabs opened from some time back and the link was missing and now it suddenly started showing up again.

Atif M wrote:

Thanks, I started seeing it just now. Must have been some bug somewhere because I literally have tabs opened from some time back and the link was missing and now it suddenly started showing up again.

Oh, you must have been offline from community forum.

It logs you off when inactive.

Antun M wrote:

Atif M wrote:

Thanks

Are you are Top Rated?

Antun, 

I'm Top Rated. But I don't see it in any of the menus on the top of the page. Could you send a screen shot? I'd be curious to check out this forum. 

Thanks, 

Dave 

David S M wrote:

Antun M wrote:

Atif M wrote:

Thanks

Are you are Top Rated?

Antun, 

I'm Top Rated. But I don't see it in any of the menus on the top of the page. Could you send a screen shot? I'd be curious to check out this forum. 

Thanks, 

Dave 

Really?

Here is a SS of my menu on this forum. No idea why it wouldn't appear for you.

Opera Snapshot_2019-09-08_004829_community.upwork.com.png

tlbp
Community Member

The Top Rated forum was eliminated. The tab still appears but there is no longer a place for TR members to post under that tab. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members