🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Where do I send the verification of my ba...
Page options
a4e49605
Community Member

Where do I send the verification of my bank account to?

Dear all,

I have the issue that my bank account for Upworks is my company bank account (I am the owner and CEO) of my firm. I also stated on the form for the payment that I am the one who is responsible for the bank account of the company, which is true, of course. Now my payment got 'unverified' because it says that there is a mismatch between the name on the account (my company's name) and my name. When I go to the FAQ section it is stated that I must provide additional proof that this is alright, i.e. my company lisence with my name on it or something similar. The question is now where do I send this proof to - I don't find any contact email, etc... on the Upwork homepage.

I know, this is maybe a stupid question but I am fairly new here and am still learning...

cheers and thanks

Johannes

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Johannes,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Johannes,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

thanks for the swift reply and thanks for the help - please also let me know which kind of proof you would prefer.

all the best

Johannes

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members