browersr

Where has the "Top Rated" group gone?

As of this afternoon it seems to have disappeared.

15 REPLIES 15
suznee

You are right. I can't see it either, and I know I am still top rated lol

Yeah - first thing I checked was whether I lost the badge overnight...

Just the forum is missing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

Yes, it disappeared yesterday in the course of the day...

moha-plaban

ohhhh you are right its not there.....

Mahmudul H - WordPress Designer and Developer
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Too much lamentation of some top-rated freelancers for extras there ... and I hope this discussion will not continue here...

lol it happened to me after I got a best answer email, so I thought "ooh weird, best answer with a banhammer...okayyyy" lol

I don't think the Top Rated forum is gone.

I just think that it is invisible and inaccessible and un-linked-to.

Perhaps if you are truly Top Rated in your heart, and if you hold your computer screen at just the right angle, you will see the Top Rated forum appear.

You must beerreeeeve.

:::insert rainbow::::

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

We are currently having issues with the accessibility of the Top Rated forum and are working with our engineers to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Wow!! they have a separate forum??????????

How very weird

(of course It'll look different once I'm in there I'll be every bit as happy to avoid hoi poloi)

Elspeth M wrote:

Wow!! they have a separate forum??????????

How very weird

(of course It'll look different once I'm in there I'll be every bit as happy to avoid hoi poloi)

Elsbeth,
You aren't missing anything. It is the same conversations you see here, but it is a top secret forum for Top Rated freelancers. There is nothing you can't find right here in the regular forum.
I had hoped they decided we didn't need two places to post the same old stuff ha ha

What's not often discussed is that forum is actually a portal to where the real jobs are on UpWork.  It's the land of milk and honey that only a few are priviliaged to play in!  Of course I am kidding.  Actually there are not many posts and really nothing that cannot or is not discussed on this forum.  But still, nice to be in on the secret handshake....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Scott B wrote:

What's not often discussed is that forum is actually a portal to where the real jobs are on UpWork.  It's the land of milk and honey that only a few are priviliaged to play in!  Of course I am kidding.  Actually there are not many posts and really nothing that cannot or is not discussed on this forum.  But still, nice to be in on the secret handshake....

The discussions are more interesting and more lively here. Congratulating other freelancers for being top-rated and asking for extras is not what I expect from professionals.

@Margarete M wrote:

@Scott B wrote:

The discussions are more interesting here. 

@Margarete M wrote:

@Scott B wrote:

The discussions are more interesting here. 

I agree with you ...

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

The issue with the accessibility of the Top Rated forum has been fixed. You may need to log out and back in in order to access it again. Please, let us know if you run into further issues.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork