cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has the "flag as inappropriate" button gone on Freelancers profile?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1 of 25

Am I blind or caffeine-deprived or has it vanished?

If so, WHY?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
2 of 25

Petra R wrote:

If so, WHY?

Not to worry, Petra, it's still there. Not sure where it used to be (it's been quite a while since I reported a Profile). Just look for the 3 dots next to the HIRE button.

report-freelancer-icon.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 25

Pandora H wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Not to worry, Petra, it's still there. Not sure where it used to be (it's been quite a while since I reported a Profile). Just look for the 3 dots next to the HIRE button.

Thanks dear Smiley Happy So I now have to switch to my client account to flag????

Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 25

Petra R wrote:

Pandora H wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Thanks dear Smiley Happy So I now have to switch to my client account to flag????

Nope, I did this on my freelancer account. If your not seeing what I am, something is indeed going on. Have you ah...cleared your cache?

....please don't kill me. ROFL.

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 25

Pandora H wrote:

Nope, I did this on my freelancer account.

You didn't. There are no "HIRE" or "INVITE" buttons when looking at a profile from a freelancer account Smiley Wink Or at least there shouldn't be and aren't for me.

Pandora H wrote: Have you ah...cleared your cache?

No killing cookiesNo killing cookies

Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 25

U

Petra R wrote:

Pandora H wrote:

Nope, I did this on my freelancer account.

You didn't. There are no "HIRE" or "INVITE" buttons when looking at a profile from a freelancer account Smiley Wink Or at least there shouldn't be and aren't for me.

Pandora H wrote: Have you ah...cleared your cache?

Update: Yes. You have to log into your client account to see this. Me bad. Very, very bad

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 25

Pandora H wrote:

Petra R wrote:

If so, WHY?

Note: this currently only shows if your in a Client account. This is indeed a bug.

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 25

Pandora H wrote:

This is indeed a bug.

That is what I'd like to know... Is it a bug, a feature or by design?

With Upwork, you never know...

bug.jpg

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 25

Hi Petra and Pandora,

I checked and do see that the option to flag a profile isn't displayed on profiles when viewed from a freelancer account. The link is displayed as expected on job post so I'm fairly certain this is related by the new profile layout we launched yesterday. Thanks for flagging, I'll follow up with our team so we can ensure the link is displayed as expected as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you Petra, while I don't have a confirmation I would say this is a technical issue and not by design.

Highlighted
Community Guru
10 of 25

Vladimir G wrote:

I'll follow up with our team so we can ensure the link is displayed as expected as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you Petra, while I don't have a confirmation I would say this is a technical issue and not by design.

Thanks Vladimir. I'm not inconvenienced as such, it's Upwork's loss  when we can't flag stuff Smiley Happy 

And LOL touche at the bolding Smiley Very Happy Well played, sir. Well played.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS