🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where is UpWork support? How do you escalate ...
Page options
stephanieoliva2
Community Member

Where is UpWork support? How do you escalate issues?

How do you escalate problems?

Upwork has no problem collecting project fees, but two weeks later I can't even get them to pay me or fix my time tracker or get a response to my emails. 

I want to escalate, but it seems that I can't get beyond tier 1 support...

I really don't understand this... 

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephanie,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

@bojan do you have connections to management?

Yesterday I received a response almost immediately. But repeating the same thing after I had directly said that solution did not work. I responded immediately and nothing since then.

It’s making me nervous. Upwork doesn’t seem to care about fixing an issue they said is their fault after 2 weeks of constant communication. So now I have pending contracts wondering Why I’m not working, I was supposed to be paid by you guys yesterday and the deposit didn’t go through as scheduled, and I’m in a partition where if I start working I won’t get paid.

I’m not asking for round the clock support (though I am on a platform that offers that since they take project fees). I’m just asking that we improve existing support. 2 weeks for a basic issue isn’t ok... especially when it’s about $$$

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused, Stephanie.

I've followed up with the team handling your case about this and we'll have an agent assist you as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
lobatoe
Community Member

Where is their support and where to report fraudulent activity
petra_r
Community Member

Estefanie L wrote:
Where is their support and where to report fraudulent activity

Just flag the job post as inappropriate

Hi Estefanie,

Petra is right. You can click on the option to flag the job. You can read more on this help article and also, please check out Tips to avoid questionable jobs and this help article about how you can stay safe on Upwork.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths