🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where is button to request feedback after 14-...
Page options
jackiepeeler
Community Member

Where is button to request feedback after 14-days?

My client wants to give me feedback on an Upwork closed contract (due to project inactivity) which is more than 14 days old. I saw Preston's answer that there is a button on both the client side and mine to do this, but I can't find it. I presume in this case I would be the one to initiate a request for his feedback.

Anybody direct me to the button? An admin maybe?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jacqueline, 

You should be able to enable the client to edit feedback on this page. I got there by clicking on the My Jobs link > All Contracts > searching for the contract title directly > then clicking on the Terms & Settings page. Hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jacqueline, 

I'll be happy to help! 🙂 You can follow the instructions below to enable your client to edit his feedback for you:

1. Go to My Jobs > All Contracts.
  2. Check the Include closed contracts box and then click the title of the contract to get to the details page.
  3. Go to Terms & Settings and click the Enable client to change feedback link.

Here's the help article for reference. Let me know if you'll need further assistance!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks Avery, but I can't find the contract this feedback would apply to. It was end of last year, closed with no feedback. I don't see that one showing where you directed me, maybe because it's last year? It's the second one down in the work history on my profile. See screenshot for the details.

Hi Jacqueline, 

You should be able to enable the client to edit feedback on this page. I got there by clicking on the My Jobs link > All Contracts > searching for the contract title directly > then clicking on the Terms & Settings page. Hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork

That worked, Avery. Thanks so much!

Jacqueline P wrote:

That worked, Avery. Thanks so much!

Are you saying you still had the button for a contract that ended last year?

Because I only have it on contracts that ended very recently...

Yes. See above, Avery describes how she found it.

Jacqueline P wrote:

Yes. See above, Avery describes how she found it.

I know where to find it... But on all my contracts it goes away after a month or less.

I have never used it, but why do different people have different access to different functions?

It is still there for a contract that ended March 31st

It is *NOT* there for a contract that ended March 22nd or any contracts that ended earlier.

Petra, I only mentioned where she found it because it was not available the first place she told me to look, so I thought that might be the standard way and possibly how you were doing it. Her second suggestion that involved using the actual name of the contract I wanted, closed in 2018, definitely did get me to the right place and I sent the client the permission to change feedback form. I don't know yet if it worked on his end. 

Jacqueline P wrote:

Thanks Avery, but I can't find the contract this feedback would apply to. It was end of last year, closed with no feedback.

The function is only available for a limited time. If the contract ended last year as you say, it will no longer be possible to use it as it has gone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members