cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my portfolio and why is my latest feedback not shown?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Andy G Member Since: Apr 2, 2015
1 of 8

I've been talking to another freelancer who i'm collaborating with and he couldn't find my profile so i logged out and took a look meyself...

https://www.odesk.com/users/~01ed595f3a5d851e20

Why is there feedback missing and where is my portfolio, please?

Also, why is my profile picture blurry?  It looks OK when I'm logged in...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
2 of 8

I can see that you are contacting us about looking an account while you are logged out from oDesk. I would be happy to assist you with this.

Please note that when you are not logged in on the oDesk site, then you are automatically accessing the oDesk visitor page.

The purpose of our visitor site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what oDesk has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs. That's the role of the site which is only visible to our logged-in users.

oDesk Customer Support

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Andy G Member Since: Apr 2, 2015
3 of 8

Hi Natasha,

But as a designer the portfolio is key to being awarded work...  Why limit it to a few lines of text?

So everyone's profile has no portfolio listed when a visitor is browsing which is fair, but  It seems a bit daft to tie one arm behind your back when you're showcasing what freelancers you have on your books.  If they saw the showcased work then they would be more likely to sign up, no?

The question above was answered over live chat, I'm happy with the response.

The main proiblem is why is my profile picture blurry?  It's a high resolution photo and it looks fine when I'm logged in.

http://prntscr.com/6tq4yo

It's a real issue for a designer, the site has altered the image but it looks like it's my error, as though I'm unable to crop an image correctly or export the correct resolution.

Thanks for your considered response

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
4 of 8

I wonder what’s wrong with your profile when logged out, visitors can’t even see you have a portfolio, when logged out I should be able to see this, but I don’t see it on yours.

If they saw the showcased work then they would be more likely to sign up, no?

Agree, especially for Designers.

Highlighted
Vahe M Member Since: Nov 30, 2015
5 of 8

Hi Andy. My portfolio is constantly disappears, how can I fix it? Please help me if you know answer. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 8

Hi Vahe,

I am sorry you are having issues with your portfolio. Could you please submit a support ticket with more information about the issue you are having and screenshots if possible?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Abrar M Member Since: Mar 22, 2016
7 of 8

i see my profile after getting logout ...and it see very few almost 1 or 2 review total .<br>upwork show mostly bad reivew or unreviewed project to my profile for others view ..but on my real profile my profile is good.....<br>one more thing my profile show very bad reivew on others who view my profile..so plz tell me how its get set

my profile link

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~010623529f52a3cd62

but on visitor site its mostly show only bad reviews

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 8

Abrar, remember that when clients post a job with the visibility of "Upwork Users Only" they can rightly expect that those jobs will not show to any non users - INCLUDING the contracts that resulted from them.

chances are the contracts you see in your public history were from job postings that were set to be seen publically, whereas jobs that resulted from job postings that were set to "private" or "Upwork Users Only" are not showing on your public (logged out) history.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS