🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where is option to contact UpWork?
Page options
mu7ammad_shafiq
Community Member

Where is option to contact UpWork?

I spent half an hour trying to contact someone on Upwork but I couldn't find any option to submit support ticket or to contact with anyone.

Even after 1 hour passing the bot does not connect me to anyone.

How do I contact someone on Upwork?

I have had account on Upwork before , a long time ago.

Now I do not remember it's login details and I do not wish to continue at that account as i want to start from fresh.

But the problem is My Passport was attached to that account.

And as far as I am aware two accounts can not coexist with one identification method.

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry to hear about the challenges to contact our support team. We have different support options like Email, chat and phone but not all options are available to everyone at every time. They can always contact us through our different support channels such as @UpworkHelp on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or through the Community here so that other Community users can share their expertise, or help direct you to the right help articles in Upwork Help. Moderators, like me, are also available to help users who have issues that are not answerable by the help articles in Upwork Help. 

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more information so I could assist you in a better way?

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members