🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Where is the timezone and location of the...
Page options
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Where is the timezone and location of the client?

Hello Upwork Experts,

Take my best regards. I have found this post today! I can't see any location or country and the timezone of the client? I never had seen any post here before like this where I can't see the timezone and the area of the client! Can a client hide his country and timezone? Is it normal!  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Rafsun S wrote:

Take my best regards. I have found this post today! I can't see any location or country and the timezone of the client? I never had seen any post here before like this where I can't see the timezone and the area of the client! Can a client hide his country and timezone? Is it normal!  

New client? In that case the client simply hasn't added that detail yet.

Nothing to get all excited about. If it is an issue for you for some reason, just skip the job post.

Nope! The account is from 2012 and has an investment of 10K. And I am not excited at all! Just want to know some new things which I don't know. Cheers! 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rafsun,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Just to confirm that the client is in the process of completing their address details. That's why this information isn't displayed at the moment on their job post. Once they have added their address the country and the timezone will be listed as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your attention! I am not sure...do they really need 6 years to complete their address details! Anyway, it's actually not very important to me! I just found that and had a little bit of curiosity. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members