cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the client feedback?

c52b5910
Paula B Member Since: Jun 21, 2016
1 of 2

Hello fellow freelancers! I am a newbie with a senario.

I was working on an hourly job for a client that was to be ongoing. It was for designing greeting cards (graphic only). The client and I had great communication with each other. I sent graphic to be approved. He sent back approval or requested changes.  He was happy with each design. I have received payment for what I have done thus far...no problem.

All of a sudden he stops requesting more graphics. I sent him messages wanting to know if the job is complete or if he needs anymore graphics. No response. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from him. 

At this point, I would like to have a positive feedback score on my profile, but he would have to end the contract/project for that to happen. I've tried to contact him but no response. Once again, I've received payment for my work, I just need the positive feedback for my profile. Any suggestions?

gdbalan
George-Daniel B Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
2 of 2

hi

After the contract is ended go to My jobs-Contracts and there you can find details about feedback for each job and even reply to a feedback given by a client.

If the client left you a feedback you can see it only after you will leave one as well.

Hope this will help you, this is my first reply/post on the forum.

Regards,

Daniel

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS