🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where to Find Milestone Details?
Page options
amotree
Community Member

Where to Find Milestone Details?

Hey everyone, I've searched the forums and can't find an answer for this. Basically, my client is giving me multiple milestones to complete in a very short time frame. He's putting the description and due date in when he creates the milestones, but I am only able to view one milestone description at a time. The next milestones' descriptions don't get shown until after I've submitted work for the active milestone, making it hard to keep up with the work load. 

Am I just missing where the Upwork puts the descriptions of the milestones, or is it purposefully left off until completing each one? If it's the former, please let me know how I can find the complete descriptions of my assignments without having to be approved for the current one.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allie,

When you click on the future milestones, you'll see the description of it, the amount, and the due date previously set up.

That date will not have any effect on your contract or profile. It's solely there for your reference and if you and your client discussed it and agreed on a new due date, everything should be alright.

Here is how you can Propose Changes to a Milestone making sure to previously discuss any changes you would like to make with your client before submitting a request. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths