🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Where to Redress My Complaint?
Page options
sohaildss92
Community Member

Where to Redress My Complaint?

My client asked me to write 8 articles comprising of 2000 words each. In the contract, he mentioned that he would provide me with Keywords. When the work started, he only provided me 1 keyword for just 1 article and asked me to further explore keywords on my own. 

During the time, my relations with my client deteriorated and it was my mistake and  I acknowledge it. I even confessed to him that I will not rush his chat room for keywords approval. 

Gradually, when I was close to submitting the last article, my client said to me that he needed time to approve the work as he had some family emergency and needed to travel internationally. I said ok!

After waiting for three days, I finally submitted the work for payment. 

My this act added fuel to the fire and my client gave me some very negative reviews. I apologized constantly. 

Now someone else is threatening this client, and I've also got the spammy email with the name **Edited for Community Guidelines**. My client left another review stating that I am blackmailinh him and my real name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

My identity has been approved by Upwork when I made the profile. I'm ready to provide more official government documents to Upwork to authenticate my identity. 

My question is: Will Upwork remove this comment as I'm not **Edited for Community Guidelines**?

& What's the procedure in these circumstances.

Picture is attached.

Thanks... 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Sohail,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Sohail, your real need - more than figuring out how to file redress - is to learn how to use Upwork properly. Once you do that, you won't need to file redress.

Dear, this is not the solution to my problem.

AndreaG

Hi Sohail,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks, it was helpful...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members