🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Where to find Upwork Readiness Test?
Page options
danalaruepark
Community Member

Where to find Upwork Readiness Test?

Hello! I've completed everything to qualify for rising talent, except the test. I cannot seem to locate a link for the Readiness Test anywhere. Can someone please point me in the right direction? 

Thanks! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dana,

To access your Upwork Readiness Test hover over the "Find Work" tab and click on the Upwork Readiness Test section in the drop down menu. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dana,

To access your Upwork Readiness Test hover over the "Find Work" tab and click on the Upwork Readiness Test section in the drop down menu. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you! 

912b1e69
Community Member

@Goran V

There is no option of readiness test. So what should I do?

Hi Shaukat,

I'd like to note that Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
becf5d57
Community Member

Hello! I've completed everything to qualify for rising talent, except the test. I cannot seen to locate a link for the Readiness Test anywhere. Can someone please point me in the right direction to find ''Readiness Test'' option. Please Please Please

Hi Aiamin,

Please note that the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~Andrea
Upwork
5fcae241
Community Member

Hello! I've completed everything to qualify for rising talent, except the test. I cannot seem to locate a link for the Readiness Test anywhere. Can someone please point me in the right direction? 

Hi md shahed,

Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members