cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to purchase connects?

kafia-khan
Kafia K Member Since: Jan 13, 2018
11 of 57

my debit card only have first name as per my id card and record.how can i fill the last name.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 57

Hi Kafia,

In cases like this we would suggest a user to use a formal salutation in the first name field (like Mr., Mrs, Ms.) and your name in the last name field. That would be unlikely to cause issues with adding your bank account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
moniqueoneill
Monique O Member Since: Sep 21, 2020
13 of 57
Hi, I joined upwork a few days ago and my profile got approved but I cannot purchase connects. When I go to settings, membership and connects there is not a button to click on to purchase connects.
g_vasilevski
14 of 57

Hi Monique,

When you go to Membership & Connects you will need to click on the Add Connects button. On the new window, you will simply need to select the bundle you wish to purchase and click the green "Buy Connects" button to complete the process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dea22684
Artem K Member Since: Nov 12, 2020
15 of 57
I have no the button Add connects.
Is that app bug or smth else?
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
16 of 57

Hi Artem,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
fatima-zahir
Ace Contributor
Fatima Z Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
17 of 57
I want to activate Membership Plus plan through my credit/Visa card but not able to do this As Upwork showing error. plz help me for this. How can I activate this plan?
g_vasilevski
18 of 57

Hi Fatima,

Could you please share the text of the error you`re receiving on your end so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fatima-zahir
Ace Contributor
Fatima Z Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
19 of 57
Yes, Screenshot is attached here.

##- Please type your reply above this li
g_vasilevski
20 of 57

Hi Fatima,

I`m not able to view any screenshots in your post. Please just copy and paste the message error you`re receiving on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS