Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to purchase connects?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 15

Magnus F wrote:

. I'd say Upwork would sell a lot more connects if that function was implemented.

Upwork's business model is not to "sell a lot more connects" - it's serious freelancers making them a lot of money in fees.

I would hazard a guess that the freelancers who make them the most money actually buy the fewest connects.

Katherine B Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
12 of 15
I am not able to find where I purchase connects. I have the basic membership, so if I need the next level up to be able to purchase connects, how do I go about doing that?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 15

Hi Katherine,

To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Junaid M Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
14 of 15

Hi there... I just wanted to ask why I got only 20 connects on signing up...??? it depends on country or what???

As I received only 20 connects, now after I've spent all of them, now I've no connects to use. Kindly guide me where to buy them and Will I get the other 40 connects from the previous 60 connects or not???

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
15 of 15

Hi Junaid,

After their registration is accepted, a new freelancer receives 20 free Connects to help get them started. According to our new Connects policy, you'll need to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals. Connects are sold in the following bundles: 10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12. Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects. To purchase connects, please go to your Settings > Membership & Connects and there, you'll see a button that says 'Add More Connects' from where you can continue with the purchase.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS