Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to purchase connects?

raju-gurung
RB G Member Since: Mar 13, 2020
31 of 57

Dear Avery!

How to buy without any create/debit and PayPal card number for connects of Upwork.?

patjones1982
Pete J Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
32 of 57
Hi, I also am out of connects and don’t have an option to get more. Can anyone help?
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 57

Hi Pete, 

You should be able to purchase additional Connects on your account by going to this page of your account (Settings > Membership & Connects). From there, please click on the "Add More Connects" button.

Let me know if this isn't the case for you so that I can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork
anoraq
Magnus F Member Since: May 20, 2019
34 of 57

This question comes up from time to time I've noticed, and also by myself a while ago. I think it's simply a matter of this. 

People know where to buy connects. 

But in the mobile app, it's not a possibility. 

Which is a bit strange. I'd say Upwork would sell a lot more connects if that function was implemented. In the pipe, maybe? 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
35 of 57

Magnus F wrote:

. I'd say Upwork would sell a lot more connects if that function was implemented.

Upwork's business model is not to "sell a lot more connects" - it's serious freelancers making them a lot of money in fees.

I would hazard a guess that the freelancers who make them the most money actually buy the fewest connects.

kbrungot
Katherine B Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
36 of 57
I am not able to find where I purchase connects. I have the basic membership, so if I need the next level up to be able to purchase connects, how do I go about doing that?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 57

Hi Katherine,

To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
adaptise
Jeff S Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
38 of 57

Avery O wrote:

Hi Pete, 

You should be able to purchase additional Connects on your account by going to this page of your account (Settings > Membership & Connects). From there, please click on the "Add More Connects" button.

Let me know if this isn't the case for you so that I can look into this further.

I just want to point out that your link is linking to someone's email address, rather than the URL that I think you intended on linking to. Might want to edit that Smiley Wink

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
39 of 57

Appreciate the flag, Jeff! Robot Happy

I have edited it to flag the correct link. (I've been having clipboard issues on my Mac. Robot Sad)

~ Avery
Upwork
adaptise
Jeff S Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
40 of 57

No worries, although now that I've quoted you, I just realized I can't edit MY comment, to remove said link either....?!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS