Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
41 of 57

I've updated that link too, Jeff! Robot Very Happy

~ Avery
Upwork
junaid_official
Junaid M Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
42 of 57

Hi there... I just wanted to ask why I got only 20 connects on signing up...??? it depends on country or what???

As I received only 20 connects, now after I've spent all of them, now I've no connects to use. Kindly guide me where to buy them and Will I get the other 40 connects from the previous 60 connects or not???

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
43 of 57

Hi Junaid,

After their registration is accepted, a new freelancer receives 20 free Connects to help get them started. According to our new Connects policy, you'll need to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals. Connects are sold in the following bundles: 10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12. Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects. To purchase connects, please go to your Settings > Membership & Connects and there, you'll see a button that says 'Add More Connects' from where you can continue with the purchase.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jbeihl82
James B Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
44 of 57
How long does it take for connects to refresh? Is it at the beginning of each new month? Quarterly? Monthly?
tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
45 of 57

James B wrote:
How long does it take for connects to refresh? Is it at the beginning of each new month? Quarterly? Monthly?

If you have a plus membership, it's monthly based on your billing cycle. If you don't, there is no "refreshing." You purchase new connects as you need them, or purchase a bunch to work off of for a while (they're good for one year).

jbeihl82
James B Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
46 of 57
Where on the sir It app do you purchase connects? I tried looking and couldn’t find an option to purchase on the website. Also where do you go if you want to upgrade your membership.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
47 of 57

Hi James,

To purchase more connects or upgrade your membership plan go to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
blendq
Ace Contributor
Blend C Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
48 of 57

Hi Joanne, 

I'm wondering how do I buy connects from Upwork directly, without a need to use any cards?
Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
49 of 57

Hi Raju and Blend,

This will depend on your location but all freelancers can purchase connects only with a prepaid card or a credit card. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
arelys70
Arelys Barbarita Z Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
50 of 57

Hi,i am trying to buy connects from my paypal account but i dont have credit card. my account in paypal already have a positive balance. how i can do?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS