Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to purchase connects?

anum_khalifa
Mudassir Ahmad K Member Since: Dec 16, 2019
51 of 57

Hi arelys,

All Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card, prepaid card, or using Upwork available balance. Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
52 of 57

Hi Arelys,

You will need to have a verified PayPal account and a credit card connected to your wallet so that you can purchase Connects. 
You can also check out our other Billing methods on this Link and add another one to purchase Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fatima-zahir
Ace Contributor
Fatima Z Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
53 of 57
I tried to purchase plus membership at my freelancer account but at that time I got a message that, (Your payment cannot be proceed, Use alternative billing account) But meanwhile my debit card linked with my bank account debited the fee amount

Therefore I want you to look into the matter, please, and restore my plus membership or return the charged amount back.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
54 of 57

Hi Fatima,

Could you please send me a private message with more information about the transaction your're referring to?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
fatima-zahir
Ace Contributor
55 of 57

I have added Billing Method to buy connects, but i am unable to buy connects because every time it says "Payment was declined". I am using VISA Debit Card. As i have searched i have found that may be my VISA card may need to be verified by Upwork, but i am unable to find any way to Verify it too. I need help on this issue,

Thankyou

fatima-zahir
Ace Contributor
56 of 57
Hi, I am trying from last 2 months to add my bank account in billing method & purchase connects. But after adding billing method when I process to buy connects, they were showing (Payment was declined) (We could not proceed with ur request please try later) . I have tried Master card, Visa card, Debit card but no one is working. Kindly assist me in resolving this issue so I am able to work on upwork. Please help me and resolve this issue as soon as possible.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
57 of 57

Hi Fatima,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link and follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS