🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Which tasks have been compeleted
Page options
80e30c0f
Community Member

Which tasks have been compeleted

Hi, I am a new one. I can watch many tasks , but I do not know how to identfy which tasks have finished.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

Leming Z wrote:

Hi, I am a new one. I can watch many tasks , but I do not know how to identfy which tasks have finished.

Leming, your post is unclear. You should be very cautious using Upwork. There are people who will pretend to be clients and try to scam you. Your profile and post lead me to believe you might easily fall victim to one of these scammers. 

Be sure you have read all the help guides in the New to Upwork section of the forums before you bid on any jobs. Also, if a client has not offered you a contract on Upwork and it does not show as an active contract under your My Jobs tab, you aren't employed to do the task and will not get paid. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: " I can watch many tasks , but I do not know how to identfy which tasks have finished."

I don't understand what you are talking about.

Do you have a question about using Upwork?

I mean I want to know which job still need to be done, which have been done

tlbp
Community Member

Leming Z wrote:

Leming, your post is unclear. You should be very cautious using Upwork. There are people who will pretend to be clients and try to scam you. Your profile and post lead me to believe you might easily fall victim to one of these scammers. 

Be sure you have read all the help guides in the New to Upwork section of the forums before you bid on any jobs. Also, if a client has not offered you a contract on Upwork and it does not show as an active contract under your My Jobs tab, you aren't employed to do the task and will not get paid. 

80e30c0f
Community Member

thank you

jr-translation
Community Member

Leming Z wrote:

Your first task is to fix your profile. "I also responsible for translating Mandainr into English" is not really something that would recommend you to potential clients.

Then make sure you have read, understood and really accepted the ToS. The time is well invested and provides you from getting scammed.

Then read in the forum what other people have experienced and what can go wrong.

As a translator you might want to do some reseach on legal aspects as well before you kill someone by neglect.

Once you did all this (it should take at least two weeks) you can look at the job feed and apply for jobs that match your experiences.

thank you
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members