🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Few days back I couldn't accept the clien...
Page options
muhammadms363
Community Member

While clicking on Accept Offer button it doesn't proceeding showing that client account is on-hold

Hi Everyone,

Client sent me an offer 3 days ago, when I accepting the offer it shows client account is on-hold and doesn't proceed. I asks from the client and he says from my end everything is okey. I am trying but couldn't accept the offer until now.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Bojan S

I tried again now on another browser also on upwork mobile app but doesn't work.

Kindly resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Hi Muhammad, 

Thanks for following up. I'm sorry to hear that it is still not working. I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I couldn't accept the offer yet. The offer has expired today so I discussed this issue with the client as well, the client told me that it's not the issue from my end because the client has also paid to other freelancers as well. So kindly resolve my issue.

Thank you.

muhammadms363
Community Member

Hi Everyone!

Few days back I ask help from this community because the client sent me the offer which I couldn't accept because when I was clicking on the accept offer button it shows "the client account is on-hold" and the technical support team didn't resolve the issue. Today the offer time expired and the client say the pay is cut from my account while I didn't receive any message and email of receiving the money moreover I checked the status of my account there the account balance is $0. So kindly help me.

Thank you.

Hi Muhammad,

I've followed up with the team handling your support ticket and you should expect to receive an update soon.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for replying me, I just received email 4 hours back "I've followed up with the team handling your support ticket and you should expect to receive an update soon"

but didn't get any action regarding this issue until now. Kindly resolve the issue.

For your information I attach the screenshot of the client because the client also sent offers to other freelancers and freelancers also accept the payment from that client you can see the screenshot pic in the attachment, so it's not the problem from the client end it's basically from the upwork application.

Thank You.

Hi Muhammad,

The team processes tickets in the order that they are received. One of our agents will update you directly on your support ticket. Thank you for your patience while our team reviews your case. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
07cde080
Community Member

It seems like there might be a technical issue causing the hold on the client's account. To resolve this, I recommend reaching out to Upwork's support team. They should be able to investigate the situation and help you proceed with accepting the offer. Additionally, you can try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if that resolves the problem in the meantime.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths