Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Ate My Profile?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cheryl K Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
1 of 25

Just went to see if a client had left feedback after approving some work and when I click on "View My Profile" it takes me to a page with an error message.

So if you are the one that took my profile, could you give it back please (with its good feedback intact)

I know Upworks has been up and down all day today, but this is crazy

Grrrrrr

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 25

shows just fine for me, Cheryl, so whoever ate it seems to have ... well ... not digested it...

Cheryl.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
3 of 25

Or whoever ate it , decided it was hard going for the viscera - and churned it out again. I hope you met it in better condition than it was Cheryl ? :-)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 25

I did. I'm guilty....I was peckish and ate it. I have heartburn now. Next time I'll blame the dog. I'm trustworthy. Believe me. I won't lie.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
5 of 25

I've hear d that the Upwork dogs sometimes get loose and since they're unmuzzled they might eat your profile. It does come back intact though because the Upwork dogs aren't real. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 25

Hi Cheryl,

I have checked it and was able to access your profile. Could you please try again and use a different browser?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Cheryl K Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
7 of 25

Valeria:

Today it is back in FireFox. 

I just checked it in Safari and it only shows 11 jobs for work history.  FireFox is rendering over 50, but E-Lance still shows the correct  12 month count of 78.

Whoever burped my profile back up, I thank you sincerely.

Would you remind regurgitating the rest of my work history as UpWork had this problem fixed before.

Thanks so much

BTW, I would expect such a sophisticated technology company to have complete crossbrowser compatability.  If you need assistance, I can refer you to one of my client companies.  They promise crossbrowser compatability on all of their work Smiley Surprised)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cathleen C Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
8 of 25

"Would you remind regurgitating the rest of my work history as UpWork had this problem fixed before."

I transferred my profile from Elance to Upwork a couple of months ago, and my Work History still is not showing in its entirety. Only 50 jobs from my work history show. Upwork keeps telling me it's fixed, but it never has been. Other people have reported this 50 number of jobs, so I suspect that's all we are getting.

As I was typing this, I went to check the numbers of actual jobs I have completed (100+) and my profile is showing a blank white page now. (firefox, mac)

Wow. Just wow.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
9 of 25

It appears that mine has been eaten partially. If I try to access it through Google I have a blank page. If I try to access it through Safari, it tries to download it as a file. In Firefox, I can access it. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Mark G Member Since: Jan 25, 2015
10 of 25

When I try to access my profile I just get a blank page. (I'm using Google Chrome).

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS