🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Who to contact to reactivate an old account?
Page options
pm67
Community Member

Who to contact to reactivate an old account?

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any mail adresse to contact to reactive an old account. Because I no longer can connect on it or use the mail adresse to create a new profile on it. 

And in the same case, how can I delete this account after solutioned the firt query? 

Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! 

I'll go ahead and send you a private message so that I can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
pm67
Community Member

Thanks for you help, I answered you.

reneemorr62
Community Member

how can I re-activate an old account? or setup a new account?

Hi Renee,

Please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, It’s been a long time since I used my old account I think it has been deactivated. I no longer have access to the email address on file **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Please advise.

Hi Renee,

We checked the account that's registered to the email address you're referring to and we can see is currently active. You may log in using the credentials you have for that account. Please keep in mind that freelancers are only allowed to have one Upwork account and having a duplicate account is a violation of our Terms of Service.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Can that account be deleted. I now longer have access to the email address?

Hi Renee,

Do you wish to have both the old account and the new one you used to reach out to us here in the Community closed?

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I only would like to keep the new account that I used to contact you.

Hi Renee,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths