cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Can't I Access My Agency?

Adrian H Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
1 of 3

When I click on my name (To open the dropdown list), and click on my agency from there, it no longer switches me over.  It just refreshes the page and I'm still in my Freelancer profile.

I can't find any other way to access it.

I went to my agency page while signed in, and it didn't offer any edit buttons, or add people to my team buttons.  It's just totally screwed!

And what's even worse?

I went to the help/support page, and clicked on the "Get Help" button (which would normally connect me to customer support) and it also does not work.

This has been happening for 2 days now.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Adrian,

I just checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. Also please check if your popup blocker doesn't prevents your actions of changing accounts. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Leader
Annette E Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
3 of 3

@Adrian H wrote:

And what's even worse?

I went to the help/support page, and clicked on the "Get Help" button (which would normally connect me to customer support) and it also does not work.

This has been happening for 2 days now.

I received a reply to a ticket from support earlier: "In regards to your Chat option, there's an ongoing issue but it's already being worked on as well."

It seems that the issue hasn't been communicated to everyone.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS