rolludesig

Why Cant Interviews be scrapped

hi all

since last week or so i am getting many interviews/invitations but on accepting the invitation i see there are another 10-15 invitations sent as well...

i dont think it makes any sense to have 10-15 interviews and most of such project result in no hiring  ...there should be a limit of invitations client can send for a single project and bulk of those are irrelavent and i had to decline them.

and as the days are passing quality of projects are really going down now ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Rahul

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

Freelancers can set their profile to private in order to block new invites, which are sent directly by clients, but we won't be adding an option to limit the number of invites a freelancer can receive. I understand it takes time to review and respond to the invites you receive but we don't have a process for preventing clients from sending invites to successful freelancers they'd like to work with.

Untitled

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r

@Rahul V wrote:

and as the days are passing quality of projects are really going down now ๐Ÿ˜ž

You've been saying this forever, yet you're still here..... 

yes and i am still at the top as well... 

Plus, you posted this same nonsense about "interviews need to be scrapped" in January.

I've made many tens of thousands of Dollars from invites. If you don't want invites, set your profile to private or your availability to unavailable and the invites will stop.

Other people make decent money from invites. 

but why should i make my profile private? my question is why am i getting irrelavent invitations which are not related to my field/experience.

You want invites to be scrapped for everyone, just because you don't like the ones YOU are getting. 

Those of of us who make great money from invites don't see why they should be scrapped for your convenience because we would prefer to continue to benefit from them.

You can set yourself to not available, then you won't get any invites anymore.

Simple.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

Freelancers can set their profile to private in order to block new invites, which are sent directly by clients, but we won't be adding an option to limit the number of invites a freelancer can receive. I understand it takes time to review and respond to the invites you receive but we don't have a process for preventing clients from sending invites to successful freelancers they'd like to work with.

Untitled

hi vladimir

thanks for your reply and update ๐Ÿ™‚

Rahul