🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » clients who would recommend you
Page options
amryassen
Community Member

Why'Clients who would recommend you' disappeared

Hey,

I find in my stats that ' Clients who would recommend you ' number was 45% removed and now its just dash ''-''

What it's means ?

53 REPLIES 53
tlbp
Community Member

Some kind of change, mine is a dash as well.

amryassen
Community Member

Ok Tonya and thanks for your reply,

Mine is a dash as well. I just hope this is an oversight and not a feature. Cat Frustrated

Mine is dash too ?!!!

elduwani
Community Member

Same issue here.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for bringing this up! I have shared this with the Customer Support Team together with your account details so that they can look into each individual case. Should there be any update from them, our team will update this thread. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello! I am with the same problem, it appears a dash now instead of the percentage. What can I do?

Gabriela, you can do nothing for it except waiting.

Hi Gabriela and others,

Our team is investigating the issue affecting this metric and we'll follow up with more information as soon as we receive an update from our team. Thank you for your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Gabriela and others,

Our team is investigating the issue affecting this metric and we'll follow up with more information as soon as we receive an update from our team. Thank you for your patience.

Yet another inexplicable bug! Goes right along with the broken "Earnings By Client" report, the broken Support Center, periodic site-wide outages, etc, etc, etc.

But we can have ugly maps suddenly appended to our profiles without notice or recourse!

I think we're all VERY TIRED of being thanked for our patience.

Mine shows up fine. Can I trade my map for this bug instead? 

tgano
Community Member

Same problem, no Client Recomend data...just dash.

My stats also show dash.. 

458d419c
Community Member

Mine also can you please check my profile too. Thanks

mandar_gharat
Community Member

Hello,

In my profile under My Stats page Clients who would recommend you was 100% till last night and when i logged in this morning and checked and now it is showing — instead of 100%, Please can anyone tell what is the reason for it.

It is another bug.

yitwail
Community Member

Mandar, you're not the only freelancer with this problem -- community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Why-Clients-who-would-recommend-you-disappeared/m-p/409519

Hi john,

Thank You for sharing the Link 

Hi Petra

So it will be fixed and the ratings will be back to what it was, am i right?

@Mandar G wrote:

Hi Petra

So it will be fixed and the ratings will be back to what it was, am i right?

Sure, sooner or later 🙂

Hi Mandar and others,

This issue has been reported to our engineers and they are investigating it. We'll update you through the ticket and the thread here once there is more information. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
walaa_qassem
Community Member

My (clients who would recommend you) was 93% yesterday, Today it appears (-), after the 2 weeks update. I can't understand this issue

haben101
Community Member

Same Issue here

shihab0915
Community Member

My Stats -> Client satisfaction -> Clients who would recommend you - Has gone!

Is it only for my case or is it a bug?

Thank you

I have the same issue.

Now we all have the same issue & it will be fixed very soon.

@Shihab-Ul H wrote:

(...) it will be fixed very soon.

No later than 2020.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Cat Happy

@Rene K wrote:

@Shihab-Ul H wrote:

(...) it will be fixed very soon.

No later than 2020.

Ever the optimist.

dzadza
Community Member

I can see the percentage on my stats page... funny thing is - I don't think it ever changed - it stayed the same ever since my stats page was introduced (even when I wasn't top rated, it was still the same number)

Well, I too have a dash now---again.  I've had a dash since beginning with oDesk in early 2014 and had contacted "Help and Support" a couple of weeks ago asking when I'd see a %.  They told me I didn't have enough jobs for one to be computed/show yet.  I was at 8 jobs. 

I'm still at 8 jobs, but the Client closed the most recent contract and issued me 5 star Public feedback; and I sincerely believe positive Private Feedback as well.  Upon checking stats early yesterday morning----Voila, there it was---100% for Clients that Would Recommend me.  Today just a dash again...  Oh my...Smiley Sad     Smiley Frustrated      

holymell
Community Member

Mine's been this way for a few days, too. It's probably just some site-wide bug.

sam-sly
Community Member

I am also having this issue. (I am only adding a "me too" since it sounds like engineers might be looking at individuals vs. treating it as a system-wide glitch?)

Yes!!

The same is happening to me. I was starting to get worried. Phew.

Anyway, another doubt that I have is if this percentage of reccomendation affects my JSS?

Upwork should inform clients about the consequences of their actions, wich is something that I don't think happens. So for example, a client may have loved working with me but just because most people have the idea that "nothing and no one is perfect" they might give us, freelancers, 7, 8s or something. But that's probably because they don't know how badly they can be affecting a freelancer profile. 

Anyway this is just a minor suggestion. I love Upwork and would love to see it improving more and more after all!

Regards.

Hello,

I didn't see "Clients who would recommend you". Is there any problem here Please let me know. See screenshot below.Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 12.49.27 AM.png

Thanks !!

Joynul
yitwail
Community Member

Joynul, you're in good company. A lot of freelancers, including me, have the same problem, but never fear because  Upwork team is investigating. Cat Wink

Thank you very much for your information.

Joynul

Me too (Also adding as Samantha has 🙂 

Noelia B.
slivaniou
Community Member

Same issue here!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths