cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why'Clients who would recommend you' disappeared

amryassen
Ace Contributor

Hey,

I find in my stats that ' Clients who would recommend you ' number was 45% removed and now its just dash ''-''

What it's means ?

48 REPLIES 48
tlbp
Community Guru

Some kind of change, mine is a dash as well.

amryassen
Ace Contributor

Ok Tonya and thanks for your reply,

Mine is a dash as well. I just hope this is an oversight and not a feature. Cat Frustrated

Mine is dash too ?!!!

Same issue here.

aocumen

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for bringing this up! I have shared this with the Customer Support Team together with your account details so that they can look into each individual case. Should there be any update from them, our team will update this thread. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello! I am with the same problem, it appears a dash now instead of the percentage. What can I do?

Gabriela, you can do nothing for it except waiting.

Hi Gabriela and others,

Our team is investigating the issue affecting this metric and we'll follow up with more information as soon as we receive an update from our team. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Gabriela and others,

Our team is investigating the issue affecting this metric and we'll follow up with more information as soon as we receive an update from our team. Thank you for your patience.

Yet another inexplicable bug! Goes right along with the broken "Earnings By Client" report, the broken Support Center, periodic site-wide outages, etc, etc, etc.

But we can have ugly maps suddenly appended to our profiles without notice or recourse!

I think we're all VERY TIRED of being thanked for our patience.

Mine shows up fine. Can I trade my map for this bug instead? 

tgano
Community Guru

Same problem, no Client Recomend data...just dash.

My stats also show dash.. 

mandar_gharat
Community Leader

Hello,

In my profile under My Stats page Clients who would recommend you was 100% till last night and when i logged in this morning and checked and now it is showing — instead of 100%, Please can anyone tell what is the reason for it.

It is another bug.

Mandar, you're not the only freelancer with this problem -- community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Why-Clients-who-would-recommend-you-disappeared/m-p/409519

Hi john,

Thank You for sharing the Link 

Hi Petra

So it will be fixed and the ratings will be back to what it was, am i right?

@Mandar G wrote:

Hi Petra

So it will be fixed and the ratings will be back to what it was, am i right?

Sure, sooner or later 🙂

Hi Mandar and others,

This issue has been reported to our engineers and they are investigating it. We'll update you through the ticket and the thread here once there is more information. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS