cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I am not able to see my Job Score and why I am not visible on my client Posted Job list ?

fahadkhan123
Fahad A Member Since: May 10, 2017
1 of 10

Hi,

Why I am not able to see my Job Score and why I am not visible on my client's Posted Job list ? Upwork team said they are looking at it my problem, how long it will take to fix my account problem.

Thanks

Fahad Ahmed

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 10

You haven't done enough jobs in the past 2 years to have a Job Success Score. 

What do you mean "on your client's posted job list?"

fahadkhan123
3 of 10

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply, 

" You haven't done enough jobs in the past 2 years to have a Job Success Score."

(Actually i was very busy that is why i could not continue working on upwork, but I recently got two jobs on Upwork and done successfully and i got 5 start Feedback.Okay how many jobs do you think i need it, so i can see my job Success Score in my profile?)

"What do you mean "on your client's posted job list?"

(Okay, My Client Posted a job on Upwork and he told me to apply on his posted job so he can hire me. So i did it but he said i am seeing all applied freelancers except you. I was not visible in his applied freelancers list. So I ask this question to Upwork team they are still looking this issue.)

Do you think i am not visible on my client side just because of i was not working on upwork since two years?

Right now why i apply for any job none of them reply me maybe i am not visible that is why, i can i fix this problem thanks for you help.

Thanks

Fahad Ahmed

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 10

Hi Fahad,

I see you have an existing ticket for this question. Please, refer to the reply the team provided in the ticked for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
fahadkhan123
5 of 10

Hi, 

Well they dont answer the question like i want it. I think they copy and past the answer. will you please answer my last reply.

Thanks

Fahad Ahmed

petra_r
Community Guru
6 of 10

@Fahad A wrote:

Hi, 

Well they dont answer the question like i want it.

It is not their job to "answer questions like you want it!"

If "your client" is indeed real they can click on your profile and click the great big fat "Hire Now" button. It is not exactly rocket science, is it?

@Fahad A wrote:

" You haven't done enough jobs in the past 2 years to have a Job Success Score."

(Actually i was very busy that is why i could not continue working on upwork, but I recently got two jobs on Upwork and done successfully and i got 5 start Feedback.Okay how many jobs do you think i need it, so i can see my job Success Score in my profile?)

You need at least 4 or 5 jobs, from 3 or more different clients. Attempts to cheat the system by doing questionable miniature fake jobs could result in your account being suspended for manipulation.

fahadkhan123
7 of 10

Hi,

1. How can i work with 3 or more different clients as i said before when i apply for a job i know that i am not be visible if i am not visible i have no chance to get that job.

2. I have right now only 1 client he will hire me again maybe next week. does this affect on my JSS ?

Please guide me how can i solve my this problem?

Thanks 

Fahad Ahmed

petra_r
Community Guru
8 of 10

@Fahad A wrote:

1. How can i work with 3 or more different clients as i said before when i apply for a job i know that i am not be visible if i am not visible i have no chance to get that job.

2. I have right now only 1 client he will hire me again maybe next week. does this affect on my JSS

Well that so-called client you say wants to hire you would count as one if he is indeed a real client and not a fake one.

Why would you do those $ 5 jobs? They do you a lot more harm than not having a JSS - and they raise suspiciion of them only existing to manipulate the numbers in order to get a JSS more quickly. At best they make you look like a cheap provider, at worst you'll get into trouble for feedback manipulation.

fahadkhan123
9 of 10

My Hourly Rate is $5 and yes i want to continue working on Upwork that is why i did it two cheap jobs so i can get some feedback. When i completed these two jobs he gave me another task he wants to hire me but he ask me how long it will take to finish this new task so i sent him a message you can read it below.

Working involve for Installer Billing Partially.

1.Create a table for partial payment = 30 Minutes
       2.Create a form for partial payment = 30 Minutes
       3.Connect this new form with Installer Billing. = 1 Hour
       4.Create a subform for review paid partial payment = 30 Minutes
       5.Create a send to QuickBooks partial payment button = 6 or 7 hours or could be done in 3 hours not sure exactly .

Total hours approximately 8 to 10 hours.

So, i hope he will hire me again very soon.

Is there any way i can continue working on upwork or started to visible on client side as you see i am struggling please help me if you can?

Thanks

Fahad Ahmed

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
10 of 10

@Petra R wrote:

@Fahad A wrote:

Hi, 

Well they dont answer the question like i want it.

It is not their job to "answer questions like you want it!"

It is, however, their job to answer the question asked, which the standard cut and paste answers offered by CS very often do not.

If "your client" is indeed real they can click on your profile and click the great big fat "Hire Now" button. It is not exactly rocket science, is it?

Yep, hiring directly would be super easy. But, are you really suggesting that Fahad should just ignore the fact that his potential client can't see the proposal he submitted because there's another way to achieve hiring? That doesn't strike you as a potentially larger issue worth addressing?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS