🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why I am not get hired?
Page options
reazul3399
Community Member

Why I am not get hired?

Why I am not get hired? I have already submitted the 30+ job for the last 2 months but not getting a response. My JSS 90+. Anybody can check my profile? https://www.upwork.com/fl/reazulislam1

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

MD. Reazul I wrote:

Why I am not get hired? I have already submitted the 30+ job for the last 2 months but not getting a response. My JSS 90+. Anybody can check my profile? https://www.upwork.com/fl/reazulislam1

SEO and data-entry are two out of the three most overcrowded and low-cost categories on Upwork.

You also show as an agency freelancer, which puts lots of clients off, even though you are an agency of one (ridiculous)

Your overview is very average and there are way too many mistakes to make your claim "English - Fluent" credible. Proofread it and fix it.

You are competing with literally hundreds of thousands of others in those categories.

Unless you stand out, you won't get anywhere much...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

MD. Reazul I wrote:

SEO and data-entry are two out of the three most overcrowded and low-cost categories on Upwork.

You also show as an agency freelancer, which puts lots of clients off, even though you are an agency of one (ridiculous)

Your overview is very average and there are way too many mistakes to make your claim "English - Fluent" credible. Proofread it and fix it.

You are competing with literally hundreds of thousands of others in those categories.

Unless you stand out, you won't get anywhere much...

..... hundreds of thousands .................   eeeeek!

Joan S wrote:

..... hundreds of thousands .................   eeeeek!

There are definitely hundreds of thousands.hundreds.jpg

Anyway, I don't understand where that guy's complaint comes from. He has made over 40k and is still active.

Hello Joan,

Yes, I have made 45k+ but all of my projects were the previous clients and old projects before setting up my agency. I have not been getting the response for 2-3 months.

So - maybe setting up your agency and not getting jobs should tell you something?

Thanks, Petra for your suggestion. I understood that as an agency freelancer, Clients are ignoring me.

I have been working in Upwork for 3 years. I have Some big Project. So I made a team OF 10 MEMBERS to handle my workload (My client's know about my team they are all out of Upwork). 

Recently I set-up My agency to get a more big project. I thought If I set up an Agency, it will help me to get more projects.

Now, do you suggest me to remove my agency from my profile to get more job?

Also can you please explain why clients Ignore me as an agency freelancer?

Regards,

Reaz

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members