🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why I am not getting any badge.
Page options
sheelukashyap
Community Member

Why I am not getting any badge.

I have completed more than 5 projects with different client on time and client have gave me 5 star rating also but my profile is still looking same with no badges, also my stats page is not updating. I want to know when will I get Rising Talent Badge and success Score on my profile.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

If you have not yet done so, please try attempting the Upwork readiness test if you qualify that, your profile is 100% completed, and you actively send out proposals you may get a rising talent badge soon. 

If the work on the other 4 projects is complete, you can ask them to close the contracts. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sheelu K wrote:

I have completed more than 5 projects with different client on time and client have gave me 5 star rating also but my profile is still looking same with no badges, also my stats page is not updating. I want to know when will I get Rising Talent Badge and success Score on my profile.

For a JSS you need more complete jobs, not just open jobs, since open jobs don't have a rating. 

I got my answer. Thank you for your reply. 

petra_r
Community Member

Sheelu K wrote:

I have completed more than 5 projects.

You've completed 1. The other 4 are open

You won't get a JSS until you have at least 4 more completed (!) contracts with feedback, as your contracts are such low value, it might take more.

Thank you for your reply. 

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

If you have not yet done so, please try attempting the Upwork readiness test if you qualify that, your profile is 100% completed, and you actively send out proposals you may get a rising talent badge soon. 

If the work on the other 4 projects is complete, you can ask them to close the contracts. 

Thank you for your answer. But I have done readiness test twice one with full score and another with 4 out of 5 so I don't know which one will be count. and now I have 4 completed job with 5 star rating in all the jobs so I want to know when will I get rising talent batch? 

Sheelu K wrote:

I want to know when will I get rising talent batch? 

You may not get it. Not everyone does.

It's automatic, if you are eligible, you get it automatically. If you don't get it automatically, you are not (currently) eligible.

Hi, I have completed 4 jobs with $900+ earnings, actively buy  connects and send proposals. I also did the Upwork readiness test and my profile is already 100% completed. Still, why am I not getting any badge???

All your jobs are In Progress. You need completed contracts (ended contracts) with feedback to get a badge and JSS. You get them when you qualify.

As for the Readiness test, I do not know where you got it as it has been discontibued for a while now.

baz_sher
Community Member

why I do not get a badge on Upwork? I have already earned more then 1k

Hi Sher,

Thanks for reaching out. There are additional requirements to earning the different Talent Badges available for freelancers on Upwork. You may want to check this help article to get familiar with those badges and their specific requirements.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members