🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why I am not getting any response from cl...
Page options
momin_nisarahmed
Community Member

Why I am not getting any response from client on submitted proposals (nearly 30 ) ?

Hi Community,
I have completed my first job time ago and it was successful and client ended the contract after successful completion of the job.  The Job cost nearly $250. So it was a big amount for the freelancer who has started at first instance.

Then after, I have purchased the membership and within that, I started submitting a proposal with the same layout as my first job which has win the job, but unluckily till then, I was unable to get any response from any client on any proposals. I am worried about my profile at this stage.

To date, I have submitted nearly 30 proposals but no response yet. It took nearly 80+ connect to submit those proposals after the successful completion of the first job.

I have submitted proposal on the job which is recommended by my profile and obviously I am good with those recommended skills.

Do I am doing anything wrong?
Is there anything wrong with my profile which we cannot come to know from the frontend?

Hoping for some positive response which makes my profile strong enough.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
af792128
Community Member

There might be several reasons which none of the group member can tell without knowing more details. Mainly you can think it can be about the pandemic. Positively speaking.

Thanks, Kanan
Yes, I am too positive, but need to worry about the profile too. Smiley Happy
What more details are required by a community member? I am willing to share all the possible required details

calvo_juan
Community Member

Besides the current situation of the pandemic, I'd say don't use whatever worked for you one time as a layout for multiple proposals.

About your profile.

-The images in your portfolio have problems.

-I would not use "MY PASSION" twice on the same line and in all caps.

Thanks, Juan for your feedback.
I have fixed the issue provided by you and I am modifying the proposal as per the job requirement too.
Can anyone share the proposal for a WordPress Developer?
Let say the requirement is :
I want to develop WooCommerce Payment Gateway Plugin

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths