cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I am not getting approval?

Mahbub A Member Since: Apr 18, 2015
1 of 10

Hello , 

I am a new registered(for work) of odesk. After submitting my resume each time I am getting same message that i have some part to be correct. I am correcting but again and again same message. about 2days passed Still now my account is not getting approval . Now Anyone Please tell me that how i can solve such problem?

I will be gratefull to him/her.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
2 of 10

Have you taken the Odesk Readiness Test? Did you pass it?

3 of 10

No , How to set for such test.

Plz tell me.

4 of 10

Jean Can you Plz tell me that how to join for such a readiness test. I have passed in a skill test.

Community Guru
Manish A Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
5 of 10

Mahbub,

In order to take oDesk Readiness Test; when you are logged in your oDesk account, click on “Tests” under Find Work tab.

You will now see a list of Skill Tests, now scroll down and click on “view more tests”, click on “All Categories” drop down menu and select oDesk.

Click on desired oDesk Readiness Test to start.

Hope this helps.

6 of 10

Hello,

Yes i have passed in readiness test . Now what i have to do to get full approval .

Plz anyone tell me. I want to apply for Job. But My account still now have not got approval.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
7 of 10
Next you need to review your Overview to give client a better idea of what you do and the skills you have. Then add items to your portfolio so Clients can see your work and review it. Then look at another Freelancers profile in your field of work and see what they have done with their complete profiles. Make revisions to yours if needed. When all of this is done, submit a ticket to support advising them that your profile is now COMPLETE>
Highlighted
Yanti Kurnia I Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
8 of 10

I have a same problem with another freelancer about completing profile. I can not work till now, because my profile has not aprroved yet.

Can you help me with this?

Yanti Kurnia I Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
9 of 10

I have a same problem with another freelancer in submitting profile. I can not work till now, because my profile has not approved yet.

Customer support, please help me..

Thank you..

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 10

Hi Yanti,

I would suggest you revise your profile title and overview once again. There are some spelling and grammar errors that need to be fixed before your profile can be approved to be listed in the marketplace.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS