🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why I am only getting 77 connects and not 80 ...
Page options
waqasfreelancer1
Community Member

Why I am only getting 77 connects and not 80 in upwork upgrade memebership

Why I am only getting 77 connects and not 80 in upwork upgrade memebership and also I have done 7 jobs with 4 different clients, when will my success rate shows up

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the follow-up. If a freelancer chooses to upgrade their account from Basic to Plus on the day their billing cycle resets, they'll get 80 Connects.

Since your billing cycle date is February 22, the 10 free Connects you receive as part of the total 80 Connects 
will be prorated based on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle. By prorating free Connects, we can be sure that you always get a fair amount, no matter when you make changes to your plan. You can find more information here.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

This is because you`re already partway through your previous billing cycle. Please refer to the message on the screenshot you`ve shared here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I still didn't understand your answer. It's clearly written that I will get 80 connects and this was the first time I was about to buy memebership

Also can you please expain in simple words when will my sucess rate show up

And my uploaded image is not being showed up

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the follow-up. If a freelancer chooses to upgrade their account from Basic to Plus on the day their billing cycle resets, they'll get 80 Connects.

Since your billing cycle date is February 22, the 10 free Connects you receive as part of the total 80 Connects 
will be prorated based on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle. By prorating free Connects, we can be sure that you always get a fair amount, no matter when you make changes to your plan. You can find more information here.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimar thank you that was very helpful answer now can you explain me when will I see my success rate

Hi Muhammad,

Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran. Appreciated

Muhammad W wrote:

Can you explain me when will I see my success rate

Once you have completed enough contracts (4 to 8 usually, depending on value) you'll get a JSS during the next bi-weekly update. Your contracts are very small, so I expect you to require towards the upper end of completed (closed) contracts.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths