🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why I am seeing another categories job po...
Page options
masudranabijoy
Community Member

Why I am seeing another categories job post in my job feed.

I am seeing another category job post in my job post. the job feed does not match my specialty. 

I am seeing web development, Graphic design, Content writing, Digital marketing but I am not skilled in these types of jobs.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Masud,

I can recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I removed my current saved result and I added a new one then I am seeing an
old post and another category job post in my job feeb.
What can I do now?
please check the attachment.

Thanks

Hi Masud,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If you are still seeing older posts, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I cleared cache But I am seeing another category job post in my job feed.

Hi Masud,

I checked and we are unable to replicate any issue with the job feed. Can you please confirm if you tried login into your Upwork account using a different browser? Feel free to message if the problem persists.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Yes, I have tried to log in different browser "Firefox" there is same
problem.
Visit my job feed and check my skills, doesn’t match job feed with my
skills.

Thanks.

Hi Masud,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a screenshot of your Job Feed from your end? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Edited to update information:

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes, I have captured some screenshots from my job feed. please check.

thanks
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths