cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can see this problem?

jannat-sheikh
Jahangir S Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
1 of 87

I am Top Rated Freelancer but when I am going to apply for a project I can see that I am not under rising talent.

Not sure why?

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 87

Jahangir S wrote:

I am Top Rated Freelancer but when I am going to apply for a project I can see that I am not under rising talent.

Not sure why?

It is because the client doesn't know that the rising talent badge is  for new freelancers (who qualify) until they get a JSS, when it is removed. However, it does represent a certain standard, which is probably what the client is looking for. 

You can still apply for the job and tell them you are top rated and that the rising talent badge is not permanent. 

nomansa
Noman S Member Since: May 18, 2021
3 of 87
Hello everyone, I got my rising talent badge today, but still I am getting red exclamation mark in Client’s preferred requirement s. Why is this? Please guide.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4 of 87

Hi Noman,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
nomansa
Noman S Member Since: May 18, 2021
5 of 87
After your reply, I checked from my PC and found every thing OK there, but I usually use upwork ios app for job hunt and my phone’s app is showing this red exclamation mark. Also I don’t think I can clear cache from iphone app. Smiley Sad
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 87

Jahangir S wrote:

Not sure why?

It's a bug that comes and goes. Ignore it and apply anyway.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
7 of 87

Hi Jahangir,

As a Top Rated, you shouldn't be seeing this notification. I see you've discussed it with an agent in a support ticket and we'll make sure it's escalated so that our engineers can further investigate this issue. Meanwhile, you can still send your proposal to the job and it will be displayed to the client.

~ Nikola

Untitled
mahzeeshan
Muhammad Z Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
8 of 87

I have Top Rated Badge with 99% Job Success but on the jobs which require Rising Talent, it shows I don't have a Rising Talent Badge. Why It shows that I don't have a Rising Talent Badge in the Job Description when I already have a Top Rated Badge?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 87

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hadikallas
Ace Contributor
Hadi K Member Since: Feb 9, 2021
10 of 87

Hello!

I did not apply for jobs in a while, since that I have full time current jobs to work on.

Now I am trying to apply, and I do not meet requirement for "Rising Talent" option, and not sure about the other options (minimum earning, etc...), even though my JSS is 100% currently.

I know that the client will see my JSS and total earnings, but I will be categorized under the proposals that do not meet requirements.

Thank you in advance.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS