🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why I cannot create support ticket any more? ...
Page options
kironazure
Community Member

Why I cannot create support ticket any more? I cannot see the option and Bot as well!

I was trying to create new support ticket regarding some issue. But I cannot see that option anymore not even bot. Is freelancer no longer allowed to create ticket any more?

Md Farid
5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Farid,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket. Please allow more time for the team to follow up on the ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Regarding your issue with the bot, I suggest that you try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar D Thanks for your reply,

No I have not created that. I just sent an email. But previously I used to create ticket either from bot or help center, but today I cannot found that options. Even no support call number seen anywhere. By the way where I can found phone number so can I can call support?

Wish you all the best.

Regards

Md Farid **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Md Farid

Hi Md Farid,

Could you please let me know what issues or questions you have and I'll make sure to escalate your concern/issue to the correct department?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

If I wanted to shift other country how my upwork account will be operated? My payment method and everything how it will works there or what's the upwork policy for that?

This is my concern.

Best Regards

Md Farid
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Farid,

You should be able to update both your Country and your Payment method under your account settings. Please log in to your account and update your Country under your location information and your Payment method under your Get Paid tab. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths