🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why I didnot Get Raising Talent Badge I p...
Page options
graphic_expert09
Community Member

Why I didnot Get Raising Talent Badge I pass Exam 13 times with 5 out 5

Hello Dear Team,

With due to respect, this is inform you proventually still i didnot get Rasing Talent Badge inspite of this i passed my exam with 5 out 5 so many time i can understand better upwork then other i am your worthfull freelancer kindly its my humble request to upwork team kindly investigte further on this Although i had another problem which is i still did not get hear client after submitting my porposal so kindly review is there any problem in my profile either if you found any error so kindly recover this so i shouold buy more connect to bit on projects i really appreciate to upwork team who provides platform like no anyone make this platform like your which make me pleasure and glad to be part of upwork team and working with you is just a great part like we all are family who support each other at every difficult time let me know if any problem was found so sort out this its make me i hope so you understand my conversation if any of my conversation hurt you so apalogise 

Thank you 

Reguard

Zainab 

3 REPLIES 3
aamirrana41
Community Member

Hello Dear,

please be patient and don't loose hope one day you will get job once you get job upwork will give you a rising tallent job every freelancer did not win a job but they always try again and again  and finally one day they win a job.i hope you understand 

in my opinion is that just be patient 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zainab,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

That is correct, Noureldin. You only need to pass the Upwork Readiness Test.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members