cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I have my recent account hold

Monina A Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
1 of 9

Good day,

I recently saw my stats that I have a recent accounts hold, I would like to appeal this to you for the reason that I wont be able to find a job here in Upwork.

I remember that there are times that I keep on logging in my account because I forgot my password, for the reason that It's been a long time since I created my account but can't decide to continue as a freelancer that time. But now I decided to be part of your company and become a freelancer.

I am hoping to hear a positive response to my concern.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Monina Arcayna

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 9

Monina, the only people who can answer that question is customer service. Contact them and ask. 

If you do not know how to contact them, go to this link:  https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Community Guru
Maria A Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
3 of 9

You should have received an email from UpWork giving the details of the hold and the next steps.

Monina A Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
4 of 9

Ok ma'am, thank you.

Safeer M Member Since: Nov 28, 2017
5 of 9

hi. 

my account is on hold, how Long does it Takes to Lift Restrictions. 
it was Holded on 1st July, i have been Told via Emai that it will b Lifted with in 48 hours 
But today is the Fifth Day i cannot withdraw Funds. 
Kindly Guide me about it. 

Furthe no one is Replying to the Same Email. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 9

Hi Safeer,

I'm sorry for the delay. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Safeer M Member Since: Nov 28, 2017
7 of 9
Thanks
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
8 of 9

Clients can not see "recent account holds" so as long as the issue is resolved, how is it affecting your ability to find work?

If your account is currently (not recently) suspended, you need to resolve the reason for the suspension.

View solution in original post

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 9

Hi Monina,

I see you were requested to verify your identity but the documents you submitted couldn't be accepted. I'll follow up with our team and they'll follow up on your open ticket with more information.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS