🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why I have never earned "Rising talent" badge...
Page options
ajmay
Community Member

Why I have never earned "Rising talent" badge?

Hi everyone.

I use Upwork very long time, but have never received the "Rising Talent" badge.

Even at the same time my friend and I have filled the profile 100%, he has received a badge, me not.

I have done a lot of projects, even at that time again without badge. Why did it happen to me?

The same issue with the "Readiness test" I passed it but didn't receive any changes on my profile.

Thanks, beforehand

Marianna

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Marianna A wrote:

Hi everyone.

Because you have a Job Success Score. So you can't have a Rising Talent Badge. That's only for new freelancers without a Job Success. Your next goal is the top rated badge.

Marianna A wrote:

The same issue with the "Readiness test" I passed it but didn't receive any changes on my profile.

What changes would you expect? Passing the test doesn't create any changes to your profile

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Marianna,

I checked your profile and I can see that you`ve already received your Job Success Score. Please keep in mind that freelancers can't have both on their profile (Rising Talent badge and Job Success Score). 
Now you can continue to work towards becoming a Top Rated freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Marianna A wrote:

Hi everyone.

Because you have a Job Success Score. So you can't have a Rising Talent Badge. That's only for new freelancers without a Job Success. Your next goal is the top rated badge.

Marianna A wrote:

What changes would you expect? Passing the test doesn't create any changes to your profile

ajmay
Community Member

Dear Petra. Thank you for your response, 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

I see that the readiness test is about "Rising talent" ....

Now everything is clear.  Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members