🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why I'm Not getting any project?
Page options
shamim140933
Community Member

Why I'm Not getting any project?

Hello Community,

I would like to ask you guys what is the issue with my profile? can you guys please visit my profile and give me some information about this issue. I have applied the project which is based on my qualification but still, I am in the dark. I post this on the client area because you guys hire people from here so you may know better than other what you guys really want from a freelancer during the hiring procedure.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I counted 5 errors in your brief profile description, so you should fix those before bidding on jobs to translate anything into English.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I counted 5 errors in your brief profile description, so you should fix those before bidding on jobs to translate anything into English.

Thank you, madam, for your kind information. I tried to solve the issues. I hope it's clean now. Can you please visit my profile again? if you have free time.

mtngigi
Community Member

Shamim D wrote:

Hello Community,

I would like to ask you guys what is the issue with my profile? can you guys please visit my profile and give me some information about this issue. I have applied the project which is based on my qualification but still, I am in the dark. I post this on the client area because you guys hire people from here so you may know better than other what you guys really want from a freelancer during the hiring procedure.

Thank you.

The title of your post, and the post itself, means you should not be stating that your English is "Native or Bilingual". And as stated, there are errors in your overview.

tlsanders
Community Member

Holding yourself out as a multi-language, bi-directional translator marks you as...well...not a translator.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members