cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Job Success is down

lovely-akter786
LOVELY A Member Since: Jun 8, 2016
1 of 4

Hi everyone, Why my upwork profile day by day Job Success is down? Please check my upwork profile and let me know, How to imporve Job Success.Thanks, Lovely

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 4

I would say the 3 star reviews you have probably had bad private feedback.

Side note: You need to google the first paragraph of your overview. There are several freelancers using it. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
dreamseller
Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
3 of 4

Lovely, 

You may have some dormant (inactive contracts) showing your profile as 'Job in Progress'. 

Ask your client to end the contract for now if there is no immediate need of your service. 

Source: Personal Experience (those dormant contracts ruined my profile and Top rated badge, dragged JSS to 83%, now it's back on track again). 

hamodesk
Hasan Mohd Hamidur R Member Since: Sep 14, 2015
4 of 4

Hi lovely  !!!  I see your profile and you are working many with different job success , As my opinion job success depend on your average success from beginning to till last from client . So try to best deliver job with 100 % success , when you less 100 % then your average success are decrease gradualy. 

Thanks 

Hamidur

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS