🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why Job success score is low even though I co...
Page options
2093da3b
Community Member

Why Job success score is low even though I completed all the projects successfully

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I successfully completed all the 10 projects so far and why I got job success score as 75%?

Currently, I am having one job waiting for the next milestone and one job is ongoing.

Kindly help me.

With Kind Regards,
Harini K

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Harini K wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I successfully completed all the 10 projects so far and why I got job success score as 75%?

Currently, I am having one job waiting for the next milestone and one job is ongoing.

Kindly help me.

With Kind Regards,
Harini K

Harini, the most likely culprit is negative private feedback on your closed contracts. The stars are public feedback and don't impact the JSS. It's the private feedback that impacts your score. Unfortunately some clients give 5 stars publicly then poor feedback privately because they are afraid to be honest directly to the freelancer. Try to get good feedback on the two open contracts you have, but it will take a few contracts to get you above 90%. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Harini K wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Kindly help me.

With Kind Regards,
Harini K

Harini, the most likely culprit is negative private feedback on your closed contracts. The stars are public feedback and don't impact the JSS. It's the private feedback that impacts your score. Unfortunately some clients give 5 stars publicly then poor feedback privately because they are afraid to be honest directly to the freelancer. Try to get good feedback on the two open contracts you have, but it will take a few contracts to get you above 90%. 

Thanks for the information.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members