🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why My Account On Holds?
Page options
ehtisham-butt
Community Member

Why My Account On Holds?

Greetings,

I just open my Upwork account and I saw the notification, which says my account is suspended. I check the mail and I saw that upwork wanted to verify my account but I already get a verification badge and already verified my profile. but when I click on the link it takes me to the next page and ask me to add my CNIC and additional document I added my CNIC and My certificates of earnings which I downloaded form my Upwork account is it worked to resume my account again... Can you please review my account and resumed it again.

Thanks & Regards,

Ehtisham Butt.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ehtisham,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you already have an open ticket regarding your temporary hold. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response. We thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ehtisham,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you already have an open ticket regarding your temporary hold. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response. We thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sure, Take you time

Hi I have the same problem

Can you please tell me which problem you faced?

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths