🐈 Community
kalaani

Why UW not see this as a Problem .

When i was in first phase of a two milestone project,  client happy with the proceedings . I've autogenrated msg saying your 2nd milestones  funded ( pls see screenshot ).

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 8.08.46 AM.png

So i carried out the work and delivered project files . 

Then i realised client not actually funded . Then i contacted CS and they said 2nd milestone cannot funded because 1st milestone not released , which is actually correct .

Problem in here is misleading msg  . I think this should be corrected . Sadly in my case client not responded for almost a week . 

To be honest i feel UW should responsible and help me to recover earnings . 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kalaani, 

I checked your support ticket and can see that the Customer Support team has explained that this is working as designed. You received a notification because the client made changes to the contract. In your case you received a notification for the second milestone since your client updated the milestone. Since the client has not yet released the 1st milestone, the 2nd milestone cannot be funded yet.  Please take note that your client can create as many milestone the client want but the client can only fund a milestone in escrow one at a time.  

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
joanbonjoc

Hi Kalaani,

Can you please send the Contract ID through DM so we can assist further? Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

In my case client came back  .... 

But i think this need to be correct . 

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kalaani, 

I checked your support ticket and can see that the Customer Support team has explained that this is working as designed. You received a notification because the client made changes to the contract. In your case you received a notification for the second milestone since your client updated the milestone. Since the client has not yet released the 1st milestone, the 2nd milestone cannot be funded yet.  Please take note that your client can create as many milestone the client want but the client can only fund a milestone in escrow one at a time.  

~ Avery
Upwork
Upcoming Events