cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Upwork Support is Not Responding?

Omer S Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
1 of 3

Hi Everyone,

I had my first contract on Upwork which the client ended on 4th of June 2015. As per my knowledge all clients and freelancers are suppose to add their feedback when they end the contract. So the client should had added her feedback at the time she ended the contract. The Public feedback is supposed to be visible when I added my feedback.  But, In my case when I  added my feedback, I can't see the client's feedback. The client feedback appears after 12-14 hours and it seems like my feedback was leaked to client somehow and she responded accordingly.  I chat with upwork support person and they told me that It's not possible and the system blink when both parties submit there feedback.(Till 7th June 2015)

OK MAY BE THAT"S TRUE but what comes next?  

I received an email on 10th June saying: **edited for Community Guidelines**

How and why this is happening. Who let the client change my Feedback and comment once it went live publicly? And Why I can't change my comment and feedback if the client has that opportunity? 

I submitted a support ticket with all those details and It's been 17 days till now that I haven't received a response from Upwork Support. I tried to reach them again but my chat option is disabled and when I submit a new ticket the support person responded this:

"

**edited for Community Guidelines**

What should I do? 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Omer,

Your clients cannot change the feedback unless you enable them to. In your case it appears that although you have enabled the client to change feedback, she re-submitted the same feedback as initially. Also, note that both the client and the freelancer are able to respond to feedback given to them by the other party.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
3 of 3

After posting feedback, client can't change your feedback till you enable him to do that. There is no exception. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS