cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why Upwork keep account suspended when a client file a dispute ?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 25

Hi Gaurav,

Could you please review the latest update message from the team? I encourage you to clarify issues outlined in it and work with the team to resolve them.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Gaurav G Member Since: Jan 18, 2015
22 of 25

Hello! Valeria,

Thanks a lot for making followup to Dispute Team, i got the message from them yesterday but again client came up with new useless objection that "Freelancer he hired for his project was on maternity leave" which indicates that actual freelancer did not work on this contract", As freelancer he has hired is actually is a male candidate and can never be on maternity leave.

Client is only stretching up the case to keep our account suspended, as it was suspended from the last 1-2 Months. As every justification stretch the case to 7 days and we are suffering from these fake obligation which leads to delay in account restore.

Heather told me to release the funds less the funds which are in dispute but they are not pushed till now. So, again you are requested to kindly followup to the team to release the funds and restore the account so that it made leads to reduce my mental pressure and i can serve my other client well.

I am ready to discuss the case and even ready to satisfy the client but keeping the account suspended is a torchure. Upwork can keep the account suspended if i am not respsonding to them, that seems to be ethical. But if a customer files a dispute then keeping the account suspended is totally un-ethical.

Hoping to get the fair support.

Thanks

Gaurav

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
23 of 25

omg how much longer will he have to wait?Woman Sad

Highlighted
24 of 25

Dear All.

I am feeling very un-secured as of now, as i was assured that funds will be released to your account less the funds in the dispute but 2 days has been passed since the last message of assurance from odesk DIspute Team but no action have been taken till now. I am lossing my confidence to work further on Upwork without the funds.

You all are requested to kindly help me and give me your valuable suggestion.

I shall ever be highly thankful to you.

Thanks

Gaurav

Highlighted
25 of 25

Dear All.

I am feeling very un-secured as of now, as i was assured by the Lead Dispute Assistance Team that funds will be released to your account less the funds in the dispute but 3 days has been passed since the last message of assurance from odesk Dispute Team but no action have been taken till now and no one is responding on the Ticket from the upwork team, even after i make the multiple followup and contacted lice chat support. I am lossing my confidence to work further on Upwork without the funds.

As Upwork have holded the 4 weeks of FUNDS of my all Agency Freelancers.

You all are requested to kindly help me and give me your valuable suggestion.

I shall ever be highly thankful to you.

Thanks

Gaurav

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS