Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why all new jobs are not showing on my wall

shamin07031
Ace Contributor
Shamin R Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
1 of 10

Hello Upwork community!

I notice that within few days all new job are not showing on my Upwork wall. I really don't understand why?

Thank you in advance.

mirshahzad
Community Leader
Shahzad A Member Since: Feb 25, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 10

Shamin,

First of all you click on the particular category which you want that will appear in your wall. When you click on the category (e.g. Virtual Assistant, Data Entry, Web Research, etc.), after this you will click on "Save this search to your job feed".

If you have any other query, feel free and ask again.

Thanks,

Shahzad

View solution in original post

shamin07031
Ace Contributor
Shamin R Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
3 of 10

Thanks for your advance.

saimarazzaq264
Saima R Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
4 of 10

Hi,
I facing some issues with my profile within few days. New jobs are not showing on my profile but when I check my friend's Upwork profiles it shows there but on my profile, the same jobs show after 1 hour when the job having 50 plus proposal so, please fix this issue so that I properly submitted a proposal and got chances to earn the job.  I am waiting for your positive response. 

Thanks

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
5 of 10

Hi Saima,

Could you please check if your computer's date and time settings are configured correctly and syncing automatically? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
saimarazzaq264
6 of 10

Hi Andrea,

My laptop date and time are already configured correctly but I still face this issue so please help me fix this issue. 

Thanks

Saima

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 10

Hi Saima,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know.

-Joanne
Untitled
saimarazzaq264
8 of 10

Hi Joanne,

I clear cache and cookies and also use a different browser but still, new jobs are showing after 1 or 2 hours. So I humbly request to you please fix this issue.

Thanks

Saima

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
9 of 10

Hi Saima,

I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 10

Hi Shamin,

Please, make sure you are in the My Job Feed tab and not in the Recommended Jobs tab. Also, check if date and time settings are configured correctly on your computer.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS