🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why am I getting an inappropriate feeds w...
Page options
bhanuprataprawal
Community Member

Why am I getting an inappropriate feeds which are not suitable for my skills ?

Hello, 

From last one week the feeds on my wall are getting inappropriate. These are my skills. 

Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 3.04.38 PM.png

And these are the job feeds I am getting on my wall. (Video editing, Voice over etc) Which are totally inappropriate to my skills. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

To clear the recent searches I have cleared the cache and cookies as well, And tried to open the the website on other browser as well, It did not worked. I am getting the same there as well. 

Here are some other pictures for referance.

Screenshot 2020-08-02 at 3.05.47 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-02 at 3.06.18 PM.png

Please let me know how to fix it. Because it is taking a lot of time to search a particular job related to the skill.

Thank you,

Bhanupratap **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Bhanupratap,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. It looks like you have followed up on your existing support ticket just recently. Please allow some time for our team to respond and consider following up on your open ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bhanupratap,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sure.

It's been a week now, I am still waiting for the solution reply.

Please let me know how I can fix it as soon as possible. 

Hope you will understand the situation. 

Thank you,

Bhanupratap Rawal. 

Hi Bhanupratap,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. It looks like you have followed up on your existing support ticket just recently. Please allow some time for our team to respond and consider following up on your open ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

I think the issue got solved now. I just checked my feeds and they are appropriate to my skills now.

So I just want to say Thank you to all of you for such a great job.

Gratefully yours,

Bhanupratap Rawal. 

Hello, 

I feel really sorry to say, My feeds started having the same issue again.

All the feeds are getting inappropriate to my skills. This issue is same as I posted above a month ago. 

Hope you will help and fix it as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Bhanupratap Rawal. 

Hi Bhanupratap,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team that was handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths