🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why am I not Top Rated yet?
Page options
zdenekgazur
Community Member

Why am I not Top Rated yet?

Hi everybody,

this is my first post here so apologies if I missed something. I do realize this is a frequent question but I think haven't found a clear answer to it.

This last week I wrapped up my 16th out of 16 "Top Rated" eligible weeks. My 12-month earnings are more than $1,000, my JSS is currently at 96% with 0 account holds. Is there any reason why I am not Top Rated yet?

profile.png

If I am right and I do meet all the requirements, how long does it take for the "Top Rated" badge to appear on my profile? Is there some sort of replication going in the background that would downstream the badge on my profile in a certain time period?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zdenek,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your Top-Rated concern.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Many thanks, Aleksandar, appreciated! I will wait and close this thread once the situation is resolved.

Btw, is there any SLA for a support ticket to be created?

Hi Zdenek,

Response time depends on the ticket's complexity and it can take up to 72 hours to get an update on your ticket. In your case, one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members