🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why am I not getting my connects back after a...
Page options
0ed63d6a
Community Member

Why am I not getting my connects back after a job was closed with no hires ?

Hello guys hope you are having a great day, yesterday I applied for a job and I got a notification today that it has been closed or has expired and that my proposal has been archived, when I opened the job details I have found out that the client didn't hire anyone and I didn't get back my connects can anyone tells me the reason for this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Yousif Ahmed A wrote:

I didn't get back my connects can anyone tells me the reason for this?

The job post expired. You don't get your connects back when the job post expires. If the job post was proactively closed by the client without a hhire, you'll get them back but it can take a while. Look at the date the job was posted, that'll be a good indication. 

There is also usually little point in sending proposals for job posts that are nearly a month old.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Yousif Ahmed A wrote:

I didn't get back my connects can anyone tells me the reason for this?

The job post expired. You don't get your connects back when the job post expires. If the job post was proactively closed by the client without a hhire, you'll get them back but it can take a while. Look at the date the job was posted, that'll be a good indication. 

There is also usually little point in sending proposals for job posts that are nearly a month old.

0ed63d6a
Community Member

Yes, it is expired, I guess it's my fault I thought that I would get my connects back even if it expires.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members