🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why am i not top rated yet?
Page options
gomezyaiko
Community Member

Why am i not top rated yet?

Seem's like i've hit all the requirements, also, it says i've been 10/16 for the past 5 weeks, im not sure how that's possible, should be 14-15 weeks straight with a 90% success rate, can anyone check for me please? thanks 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No one but yourself.

Upwork can't tell you.

Hopefully you can remember when you came back up to 90% again and you can start working it out from there.

If you can't remember you can either

- Wait it out, or

- Read a few books by Sigmund Freud that will hopefully (key word being hopefully) teach you how to dig up from your subconscious stuff you've forgotten 😉

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Yaiko G wrote:

it says i've been 10/16 for the past 5 weeks, im not sure how that's possible, should be 14-15 weeks straight with a 90% success rate, can anyone check for me please? thanks 🙂

as you need at least 13 out of 16 for top rated, 10 out of 16 isn't anywhere near enough,

Thank you, but ahaha that's extremely obvious, it makes no sense when i've been 10/16 for the past 5 weeks while on 90%

could someone just clarify why it isnt updating? I should have top rated by now, just wondering why im confused, "petra please dont respond unless you can answer my question please thanks"

You fell below 90% at some point in the past 13 weeks.

Those weeks when you were <90 have to fall out of the 13-week window.

The requirement is 13 unbroken weeks at 90+.

Yeah i thought of that but it's hard to believe it happened, i'll keep being optimistic, thanks for actually reading my post and answering correctly, 

Is there any way to check when i should get it?

No one but yourself.

Upwork can't tell you.

Hopefully you can remember when you came back up to 90% again and you can start working it out from there.

If you can't remember you can either

- Wait it out, or

- Read a few books by Sigmund Freud that will hopefully (key word being hopefully) teach you how to dig up from your subconscious stuff you've forgotten 😉

Yaiko G wrote:

Thank you, but ahaha that's extremely obvious, it makes no sense when i've been 10/16 for the past 5 weeks while on 90%

It's a 16 week rolling window. You were below 90% for 6 weeks during those 16 weeks. So inside your 16 week window, you have a 6 week window, which moves through that 16 week window 1 week at a time.

The reason why the eligible weeks are not increasing is because even though you add an eligible week every week at the moment, you also lose an eligible week every week as an eligible week falls out of the window. It will stay at 10 (assuming your JSS stays above 90%) eligible weeks until the first of those non-eligible weeks falls out of the 16 week window, which will be about 16 weeks after it was created by your JSS falling below 90%.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths